Support and Billing¶
All Citus Cloud plans come with support included. Premium support including SLA around response time and phone escalation is available on a contract basis for customers that may need a more premium level of support.
Web based support is available on all Citus Cloud plans. You can open a support inquiry within the Citus Cloud console. Support response times for ticket classification of Citus Cloud are:
- Urgent (production database offline) - 1 hour response time
- High (production database impacted) - 4 hour response time
- Normal (general support) - 1 business day response time
- Low (general question) - 3 business days response time
Billing and pricing¶
Citus Cloud bills on a per minute basis. We bill for a minimum of one hour of usage across all plans. Pricing varies based on the size and configuration of the cluster. A few factors that determine your price are:
- Size of your distributed nodes
- Number of distributed nodes
- Whether you have high availability enabled, both on the primary node and on distributed nodes
- Size of your primary node
You can see pricing of various configurations directly within our pricing calculator.