We are no longer onboarding new users to Citus Cloud on AWS. However, existing customers can continue to use Citus Cloud as they do today.
Support and Billing¶
All Citus Cloud plans come with support included. Premium support including SLA around response time and phone escalation is available on a contract basis for customers that may need a more premium level of support.
Web based support is available on all Citus Cloud plans. You can open a support inquiry within the Citus Cloud console. Support response times for ticket classification of Citus Cloud are:
- Urgent (production database offline) - 1 hour response time
- High (production database impacted) - 4 hour response time
- Normal (general support) - 1 business day response time
- Low (general question) - 3 business days response time
Citus Cloud bills on a per minute basis. We bill for a minimum of one hour of usage across all plans. Pricing varies based on the size and configuration of the cluster. A few factors that determine your price are:
- Size of your distributed nodes
- Number of distributed nodes
- Whether you have high availability enabled, both on the primary node and on distributed nodes
- Size of your primary node
You can see pricing of various configurations directly within our pricing calculator.
We accept payments through credit card or directly through bank ACH. To set up payment details, go to “Org” -> “Billing” in the main menu of the Cloud Console.
Then choose either “Credit Card” or “Bank Account” and fill out the form for the desired payment option:
|Credit Card||Bank Account|